Midlands Poker Forum
Please register as a full member of the site and login!
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.midlandspoker.com

Sam Trickett Joins Everest Poker

on 2014-03-11, 20:14
Hard on the heels of winning the Best Tournament Player award at the British Poker Awards last week, the Nottingham pro has just signed a new sponsorship deal with Everest Poker.

The new agreement will see British poker's biggest live tournament earner act as a Brand Ambassador for Everest. Trickett will be taking part in Everest's live events as well as providing blogs and video updates from a variety of locations around the world (hopefully including Macau).

“I’m very excited to be joining Everest Poker and I’m looking forward to interacting with our players online and at Everest Poker Live events, where I’ll be playing and coaching,” said Trickett. “Everest is a great poker brand and I will be doing everything I can to make it one of the most recognised in the world.” 

Players at Everest will also get the chance to share in any success that Trickett may enjoy at this year's WSOP as he'll be giving away a chunk of his earnings from this year's Series (excluding the Big One for One Drop).

“We want to encourage players to get behind Sam’s quest for a first bracelet this summer and we’re excited to reveal that Sam will be offering players the chance to share in 10% of his winnings in the 20 to 30 bracelet events he enters this year, excluding the One Drop. With Sam’s consistent record of cashing at high profile tournaments there could be a huge amount of value on the table.”

Trickett has indeed been very consistent when it comes to big money scores. In the past year alone he has earned five, seven-figure paydays which have helped take his career earnings to almost $20m.

“It’ll make the Vegas grind a lot easier to know I have a lot of players following my progress this year," Trickett added. “I’ve promised my mum a bracelet and will be doing my very best to score big for everyone who’ll own a share in me.”

The 27-year-old is making his debut in Everest colours in the World Poker Tour event in Venice.

If you want to join Sam at the Everest Poker tables with a 200% first deposit bonus, €8 free and freeroll tokens, sign up using the link below.

Everest Poker Welcome Bonus 200% up to $2000

Last edited by Admin on 2015-02-16, 19:07; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.midlandspoker.com

Re: Sam Trickett Joins Everest Poker

on 2014-03-11, 20:17
Join Sam Trickett on his 2014 WSOP Journey

Everest Poker is proud to announce Sam Trickett as the newest member of Team Everest and to celebrate – we have a very special and unique promotion.

Our ambassador - Europe's most successful tournament player ($19.9m in winnings), is spreading the wealth to all our Everest Poker players by giving YOU the chance to get a 10% share of all his winnings from the 2014 World Series of Poker (WSOP) (excluding the One Drop).

Sam is aiming to get his hands on his first ever bracelet, a promise he's made to his mother and plans on fulfilling in 2014. Sam will be playing in Vegas from 27th May - 14 July and plans to play up to 20-30 events, so get behind him and join in his quest for this prestigious prize. 

There are two ways you can get your hands on the cash - the final amount of 10% will be split evenly between 2 groups, Team Diamonds and Team Hearts. 

Be part of one, or both teams to increase your chances of taking home a share of Sam's winnings.

Team Diamonds

5% of Sam's winnings will be shared amongst all players who deposit $20 and generate 40 Summit Points ($5 in rake/fee)

The qualification period for Team Diamonds is already under way, deposit and earn as many points as you can from now until the completion of Sam's participation in the 2014 World Series of Poker

Each player's share will be based on the amount of individual points they have earned as a % of total points earned by qualifying players

For example if 1,000 players meet the criteria throughout the Promotion Period and earn a total amount of combined Summit Points of 100,000, a player who has earned 250 Summit Points will qualify for 0.25% of the total 5% sum in Team Diamonds.

Team Hearts

The other 5% will be shared out amongst the top 10 Summit Points earners from each of April, May and June

With 30 shares up for grabs, each position will gain an equal share of 0.166% of the total 5% sum in Team Hearts

Simply get your name in the top 10 on our leaderboards in the following periods:

Tuesday 1st April 00:00 – Wednesday 30th April 23:59 GMT
Thursday 1st May 00:00 – Saturday 31st May 23:59 GMT
Sunday 1st June 00:00 – Monday 30th June 23:59 GMT

Players can increase their share by qualifying on more than one leaderboard (up to three shares per player)

GazB
One Pair
One Pair

Re: Sam Trickett Joins Everest Poker

on 2014-03-11, 21:55
Nice to see Sam's face on the page, dtd lad has done well. Not as nice as the girl in the other advert tho. Sure I;ve seen her at the Mailbox. Smile
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum