Midlands Poker Forum
Please register as a full member of the site and login!
Overlay Expected! Grosvenor Coventry Titan - Fri 20th to Sun 22nd, £50+£7 buyin for £7500 GTD
Walsall hosts the next Grosvenor 25/25 Series from November 2nd - 5th. £200+£20 entry, £25,000 GTD
Genting International at Resortsworld host the Pokerstars Megastack from November 2nd - 5th. £150+£20 Entry, with a £25,000 Guarantee.
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Fluence
Full House
Full House
http://fluence-poker-dinosaur.blogspot.com/

Be a Sponsored Pro with the Midlands Poker Forum. FREE COMPETITION

on 2016-04-27, 20:41
Your chance to win FREE Entry into the Sunday Special at Star City Birmingham, thanks to the generosity of the “Players Room” and the “Midlands Poker Forum”.

Entry to the tournament is normally £45 + £5 with a £5,000 Guarantee but we have had a seat donated by Jamie Bott from the “Players Room” so we are giving all our group members the chance to win the seat for FREE.

To enter the competition all you need to do is “Share” our Facebook post about the competition timeline and in the comments section tell us your guess for the number of entries you think this weeks “Sunday Special” (1st May 2016) will get (including re-entries).

The ticket can be used for the Sunday of your choice from the 8th, 15th, 22nd or 29th May.

T&C's 

Latest you can enter is 4.29pm on Sunday 1st May

18's and over only

In the event of 2 or more guessing the same correct number the first one posted will be deemed the winner.

Any entry where the Facebook post has been edited will be deemed void.

Only entries on the original Facebook Group post will be accepted, don't post your guess on someone's "shared" version.

Winner will be notified via Facebook. 

Forum Admins decision is final.

Full House
Full House

Re: Be a Sponsored Pro with the Midlands Poker Forum. FREE COMPETITION

on 2016-04-28, 18:15
In the bag already for me, sorry other forum members . My 107 will conquer all.

Winner Winner Winner

You cannot reply to topics in this forum