Midlands Poker Forum
Please register as a full member of the site and login!
The next £75+£7 Monthly £10000 Guaranteed at Grosvenor Hill St will be on Sunday 26th November
Broadway Birmingham will hold their next £7500 GTD £100+£10 Monthly Freezeout on Wednesday 29th November
Grosvenor Birmingham Hill St runs their Monthly £50 with a £6000 Guarantee on the second Saturday of each month
Stoke Genting will hold their next £50+£5 Monthly Special with a £4000 guarantee on Sunday 3rd December
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Panfried
Flush
Flush

Anyone for Broadway Plaza ?

on 2016-04-22, 16:14
Anyone else going to the GPPT game at Broadway this weekend ?  It will be nice to use my membership card again.  I haven`t been there in over a year.

I scraped through the Online Day Ones, but have a rubbish stack to carry forward, unfortunately.  Might well be a case of one hand and I`m gone (unless I stay for Sunday`s side game).

http://www.midlandspoker.com

Re: Anyone for Broadway Plaza ?

on 2016-04-22, 18:04
Sadly, or rather happily, I have a family celebration this weekend so will let this one slide. My next serious outing will be the 25/25 at Walsall.

Surprised you arent at Reading for the GUKPT? Better take your passport and plenty of $$$$$$$$ to Broadway Very Happy

The comment made on here a few weeks ago about live games priced in dollars struck a chord with me. Made me wonder why so many online sites have stuck to dollars even when they can't operate in the US?

Flush
Flush

on 2016-04-22, 18:11
I did play the GUKPT at Reading this time last year, but it`s not easily commutable from Birmingham and means a hotel bill.  So, the game 15 mins from home seemed more attractive.

I`ll miss you at Walsall for the 25/25 - am away on holiday that weekend.

The dollar thing is a bit puzzling.  Perhaps it`s seen as the appropriate currency for international poker because poker is strongly associated with America.  Not that that really makes sense because, as knowledgeable MPF members will know, "Poque" was played in France before there was such a thing as the United States.

Full House
Full House
http://fluence-poker-dinosaur.blogspot.com/

on 2016-04-24, 12:23
I only got back from Spain late last night so I knew I couldn't play this. Shame as I would have liked to. I used to play at Broadway at least once a week but I've only been 2 or 3 times in the last 5 or 6 years.

Believe it or not I used to run really well there! (True story)

One Pair

on 2016-04-27, 20:45
yes

Cashed in 12th

Late to the convo, I know

Internet / 1st world probs
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum