Midlands Poker Forum
Please register as a full member of the site and login!
The next £75+£7 Monthly £10000 Guaranteed at Grosvenor Hill St will be on Sunday 26th November
Broadway Birmingham will hold their next £7500 GTD £100+£10 Monthly Freezeout on Wednesday 29th November
Grosvenor Birmingham Hill St runs their Monthly £50 with a £6000 Guarantee on the second Saturday of each month
Stoke Genting will hold their next £50+£5 Monthly Special with a £4000 guarantee on Sunday 3rd December
View previous topicGo downView next topic
deadlyscfc
Full House
Full House

Ugly Scottish Bloke

on 2016-01-10, 23:08
Just had a fright looking at some of the photos from the AWOP site and staring me in the face was some ugly sight administrator.I have down loaded the photo and put it in my window to scare off any unwanted Visitors.Better than any burglar alarm.
Ascot
http://www.midlandspoker.com

Re: Ugly Scottish Bloke

on 2016-01-11, 14:02
Cheers Daz

Haven't been on the site for a long while - thought the "updates" were only on Facebook!

I lost with AA v KK just before the break - AIPF - and couldnt get any traction with my second stack eventually getting stuffed with AJ v K2os. Dunno what medication the guy was on but there you go.

Full House

Re: Ugly Scottish Bloke

on 2016-01-12, 00:03
I must say i didn,t see any of that at sheffield apart from guy,who for a change i took him to the cleaners. But i have had much the same over the last few weeks.
View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum